Himachali Dry Raw Mango Chutney Recipe is delicious tangy chutney. Very authentic chutney of Himachal. As you read the recipe it is of sure that your mouth would water. Summer is the season of mangoes, you can source them and sundry and make delicious cuisines out of it.
- Aam Papad (Sun Dried Mango) – 1 cup
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) – 1 cup
- Coriander (Dhania) Leaves – 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies chopped – 2
- Sugar – 1/2 tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Hot water as required (preferably 2 cups)
How to make Himachali Dry Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
- Take a bowl and soak dry raw mango pieces in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes. They will become soft and tender.
- Now grind all the ingredients – raw mango pieces with the same water, mint leaves, coriander leaves, green chillies, sugar, salt blend them to a fine paste.
- Add some more water if you require. Now adjust salt and sugar according to your taste and dry mango chutney is ready to serve.
- You can even tamper with curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Serve Himachali Dry Mango Chutney with Himachali Chana Madra or steamed rice. I bet you will crave for more.