Bolo de Rulao Recipe is a Goan cake which is also called Bolo de Batica. It is very famous Goan desserts. This is a Goan cake recipe. In Portuguese language ‘bolo’ means cake. In this cake is very delicious and one of the healthy Indian food recipes.
- butter – 1 cup
- sugar, powdered – 1 cup
- separated – 4 eggs
- coconut, grated – 2 cups
- semolina (soojee) – 2 cups
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- rose/almond essence – 1 tsp
- round cake tin lined with butter paper – 9 inch
Bolo De Rulao Recipe Procedure:
- Take a mixing bowl and add coconut, semolina, baking powder and salt and keep aside.
- Take another deep mixing bowl and add butter and sugar and beat it till fluffy.
- To this add the egg yolks to the mixture and beat again finely.
- Fold in the semolina mixture, it should be like a thick batter. (add a little milk in case too stiff)
- To this add the essence.
- Beat egg whites stiff and fold into the mixture.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared tin. Leave refrigerated, overnight.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven (180 C-375 F) for about 35 minutes
- Till brown and cooked through.
Prepare Bolo De Rulao Recipe now.