Gulkand Peda Recipe:
Gulkand Peda is an extremely trendy & energizing Punjabi Cuisine sweet.
Along with several varieties of traditional Peda sweet prepared in India, the Gulkand Peda has a class of its own.
Learn how to prepare Gulkand Peda by following this simple recipe.
- 6-8 slivered Almonds
- 1 tsp semi-crushed Cardamom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 tbsp Gulkand (a mixture with rose extract)
- 1/2 kg soft Khoya
- 1 tsp slivered Pista
- 2 cups powdered Sugar
- Get a heavy pan and place it on low fire.
- Place gulkand into it and mix gently to make a soft piece.
- Take the pan off from the blaze.
- Disappear it aside to cool.
- Now take a brace grater and grate khoya.
- Add powdered sugar and blend it well.
- Move the mixture in a large & non-sticky pan.
- Heat it on high flame for few minutes.
- Now heat it on the low burn with continuous stirring.
- When the mixture turns chunky, remove the pan from the flames.
- Add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Allow the mix to cool. Don’t forget to turn seldom.
- Take a small piece of the mix on your palm and flatten it like a chapatti.
- In the centre, place a very small quantity of gulkand blend.
- Revolve the chapatti gently so that gulkand gets covered by the mixture.
- Squash the roll slightly like a biscuit.
- Do again the procedure to make more rolls till the all the combination is obsessive.
- Decorate the rolls with slivered pista, almonds and cardamom seeds.
- Let the rolls to cool.