Sukhdi Recipe is a very popular dessert of Gujarat. The dessert is very easy to make but tastes delicious and nutritious for health as jaggery, ghee & wheat flour are very good for health.
Ingredients for Sukhdi
- Whole wheat flour 250 grams
- Ghee 250 grams + to grease
- Jaggery grated 200 grams
Sukhdi Recipe Method
- Take a thick or non-stick deep pan, heat ghee in it and add whole wheat flour.
- Sauté it on a medium heat till it turns golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and add jaggery to it, mix well.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the greased plate and allow to cool down.
- Once set cut into desired shapes and serve.
Sukhdi dessert is one of the easiest desserts to make and serve to your kids and to your guests.