Gujarati Samosa Recipe is an authentic snack of Gujarat. It tastes typical and not simply like any other samosa veg recipes. try and let us know.
- flour dough (Samosa dough) – 1/2 kg
- For filling:
- oil – 2 tsp
- green peas-grounded – 1/2 cup
- sugar – 1/2 tsp
- lemon juice – 1/2 tsp
- chopped coriander – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
How to Make Gujarati Samosa Recipe:
- Roll the flour dough into a round shape using rolling pin and keep aside.
To prepare the filling:
- Take a pan and saute green peas.
- To this add sugar, lemon juice, salt and coriander and mix well and cook.
- Fold the roundels in the shape of a cone.
- Now, fill them with the green peas filling
- Seal the side with little water.
- Deep fry these samosa cones.
Green chutney and a cup of tea will be a wonderful combination.