Gujarati Kadhi Recipe is all time favorite of Gujrathis. It will reduce the heat in the body. This recipe is made of yogurt and gram flour. This dish will never fail to amaze you.
- Sour yoghurt – 2 cups
- Gram flour – 2 Tbsp
- Water – 4 cups
- Asafoetida – 1/4 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cinnamon powder – 1/4 tsp
- Sugar – 2-3 Tbsp
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 2 tsp
- Curry leaves – 8-10
- Red chillies – 3-4
- Coriander leaves – 2 Tbsp
- Taste to salt
Gujarati Kadhi Recipe Procedure:
- In a bowl add yogurt and whisk the yogurt until smooth, to this add gram flour, blending well till the batter becomes smooth again.
- To this mixture add asafoetida, salt, chilli powder, cinnamon powder, sugar, and water and mix well.
- Heat oil in a heavy-based pan to it add mustard seeds, curry leaves, and whole red chillies.
- Add the yogurt mixture to it when the seeds begin to splutter, increase the flame and bring to a boil.
- Leave it to cook for about 15-20 minutes in simmer.
- Garnished with coriander leaves.
Serve it hot.