Gujarat Aata Ka Sheera Recipe is a very popular and easiest dessert of Gujarati Cuisine. This is mild to the taste buds but very delicious Traditional Indian Cuisine Recipe. It hardly takes any time to make this dessert. Try this Gujarathi Dessert and let us know how it tastes.
2. melted ghee – 1/2 cup
3. sugar – 3/4 cup
4. cardamom (elaichi) powder – 1 tsp
Gujarat Aata Ka Sheera Recipe Procedure:
- Take a deep pan and heat the ghee, to this add the whole wheat flour and saute on a medium flame for about 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns brown.
- To this add some ghee again.
- Now add the sugar, cardamom powder and ¾ cup of water.
- Keep stirring well and cook on a slow flame till the sugar dissolves.
- Garnish with almond slivers and serve Aata Ka Sheera Recipe.