Grilled Cheese Sandwich is the easiest and simplest breakfast or snack recipe from the overseas kitchen.
- 4 slices white bread
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
Grilled cheese sandwich Process
- Heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Put butter one side of a slice of bread.
- Place buttered side down onto skillet bottom and place 1 slice of cheese.
- Butter another slice of bread on one side and place butter-side-up on top of the sandwich.
- Grill the sandwich until lightly browned and turn; continue grilling until cheese is melted. Repeat with the remaining slices of bread.
- You can use tomato or cucumber between two slices of bread.