Grape juice usually sterilized and often diluted juice of grapes used as a beverage. Grape juice is obtained from blending grapes into a liquid.
- 2 cup grapes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup water
- pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
Method for Grape Juice
- Take a large bowl filled with water and sock grapes for 5 minutes.
- Add grapes to the blender.
- Now add 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Add cold water and blend it till it get smooth.
- Now strain it and discard the waste.
- Add pinch of salt and 2 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Pore prepared grape juice into serving glass and serve.