Here are the bottles of goodness for you from the taste of Kerala. Spicy, salty and sour; this gooseberry pickle is bound to keep you craving for more.
- Chili powder(3tsp)
- Coriander powder(3tsp)
- Salt(to taste)
Gooseberry pickle Process
- Boil the gooseberries in a pan of water.
- Now remove the seeds of the gooseberries and keep them aside.
- Take a pan and add some oil. Then add 3 tsp of chili powder, 3 tsp of coriander powder, 1 tsp of asafoetida (heeng) and the boiled gooseberries.
- Add salt and stir well for about 3 to 5 minutes, so that all the ingredients mix well.
- Now add 1 tsp of vinegar for preserving purpose.
- And the pickle is ready.