Gobi Manchurian is an Indian Chinese cauliflower dish popular in India. Gobi Manchurian is one of the best dry and spicy food.
- 250grms cauliflower chopped
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 3-4 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce
Instruction to make Gobi Manchurian
- Take cauliflower cut it into small pieces.
- In a vessel add water and boil, then add cauliflower, turmeric powder and boil for few minutes.
- Take bowl, Add 1 tablespoon ginger, garlic, chilli powder, 2 tablespoon cornflour and salt with 1/2 cup water in a bowl and make thick batter.
- Now add boiled cauliflower into mix batter and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry marinated cauliflower in a medium flame until cauliflower turn golden brown.
- Transfer fried cauliflower into tissue paper in a plate to remove excess oil.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoon oil in a pan. Add 1 tablespoon ginger paste, garlic paste and saute well on a medium flame.
- Add finely chopped green chilli, capsicum, onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1/2 tablespoon chilli sauce, salt, fried cauliflower and mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Gobi Manchurian is ready, garnish with spring onion on top of it.