Goa is one of the most beautiful places in Idia. It has an influence of Portuguese in its food and culture. But at the same time, its cuisines have the Indian taste. The rawa fried fish recipe is one of the very delicious and famous dishes of Goa. This recipe is very famous and is commonly cooked at every house in Goa. Here is the original recipe for Goan fish fry.
Ingredients Of Rawa Fried Fish
- Rava – 50 gm
- Any Fish – 3 fillets
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Coconut oil – 50 ml
- Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Tamarind sauce
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
How to Make Rawa Fried Fish
1. In a bowl take ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric, tamarind sauce and salt to taste.
2. To this add 2 spoons of coconut oil and mix it well and make a paste.
3. Now apply this paste on the fish pieces marinate it for an hour.
4. Take a pan and add coconut oil and heat it in low flame.
5. Now, roll the pieces on rawa and place them on the pan.
6. Fry it in medium flame
The Goan Rawa Fish Fry is ready to taste. Serve the fillets with lemon pieces. The fish fry tastes delicious with rice, and you can even eat just like that, I bet you will go gaga over this delicious fish fry recipe.