The Dodol is a unique Goan dessert. Goan Dodol is one of the desserts made during Christmas or any important festivals. Sweet tooth people will certainly love it. As it is made of coconut milk, jaggery it is very safe and good for health. Let us now learn how to make
Ingredients for Goan Dodol:
How to make Goan Dodol:
- Take a mixing bowl add rice flour with thin coconut milk and stir well.
- Now transfer it to a pan, add salt and bring to a boil on a low flame.
- To this add half the jaggery and continue to boil but on a low flame.
- Keep stirring it. It slowly turns thick now add the remaining jaggery and continue stirring.
- At this stage add the thick coconut milk and continue to boil.
- Make sure you keep stirring without fail and add the almonds to it.
- Slowly it starts to leave the sides of the pan and oil gets separated, now remove it from the flame.
- Spread evenly and cool. Cut into desired shapes and serve.
Dodol is very delicious dessert. It is very easy to make prepare it your kids will certainly love it.