Gahat Ka Shorba Recipe( Horsegram ) is a very healthy. It gives instant energy and also known to help in removing kidney stones. It is delicious.
- Gahat (horsegram) – 400 gms
- Jakhiya (local mustard of Uttarakhand) – 3 gms
- Asafoetida – 1 gm
- Coriander root – 15 gms
- Cumin – 1 gm
- Onion – 25 gms
- Coriander seed – 2 gms
- Garlic – 5 gms
- Ginger – 5 gms
- Salt – 2 gms
- Peppercorn – 1 gm
Gahat Ka Shorba Recipe Procedure:
- In a pan, heat oil add cumin, coriander seed, chopped ginger garlic, and onion. Sauté this
- Then to this add asafoetida, when it starts releasing flavor. Now add roughly chopped tomato
and coriander root saute.
- To this add water and gahat, cook it on a slow flame till it is mushy.
- Strain it. Now adjust seasoning(add salt accordingly) serve hot.