Fried rice is a food of cooked rice that has been fried in a frying pan and is mixed with vegetables and other ingredients.
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon spring onion
- 1/4 finely chopped carrot
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped cabbage
- 3 chopped beans
- 1/4 finely chopped capsicum
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon pepper powder
Instruction to make Fried Rice
- Take a bowl add basmati rice and water. Soak for 20 minutes.
- In a vessel boil 5 cup water at medium flame and add oil, salt, basmati rice. Stir well and cook rice completely. Drain water from rice.
- Now in a pan, add oil, garlic, onion, cabbage, beans, capsicum, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper powder and stir well for 2 minutes.
- Then add cooked basmati rice and spring onion and mix well.
- Fried rice is ready to serve.