This ethaykka bonda recipe is very famous in Tamil Nadu. Ideal for snacks or breakfast,
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 1 cup of aAll purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder
- 5 tbsp Sugar
- Coconut oil / Vegetable oil
Ethaykka Bonda Process:
- Peel off the banana rinds and mash well with hand or in a blender.
- Now add sugar, cardamom powder, and flour and mix well.
- Now heat the coconut oil in a heavy bottomed pan.
- When the oil gets heated well, take a handful of dough and place it into the oil as small balls.
- fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Now remove it from oil and place it on a paper towel.
- Serve hot.