Egg omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs fried with oil in a frying pan. Omelet is filled with cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms etc. Egg Omelet can be served with rice, milk, bread etc.
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilli finely chopped
- coriander leaves
- 1 capsicum finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper powder
Method to make Egg Omelet
- Break eggs to the bowl.
- Beat the eggs until frothy.
- Now add chopped onion, capsicum, green chilli, salt, red chilli powder, pepper powder, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Take a pan add oil heat in a medium flame.
- Now add the mixture on the pan let it cook on the medium flame. Cook both the side.
- Serve egg omelet with rice, bread etc.