Egg Bajji is a South Indian snacks. Egg dip into basen batter and deep fried. Egg bajji is served with tea or coffee.
- 3 egg
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 2 cup besan
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon carom seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 pinch baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- Firstly, Take a bowl, add besan, rice flour, salt, carom seeds, ginger garlic paste, baking soda, red chilli powder, little oil and mix it well.
- Add water and mix it like a bajji batter (basen batter).
- Boil egg and cut into slice .
- Dip egg slices into the basen batter.
- Heat oil, put battered egg into the oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- Take out on tissue paper to absorb oil.
- Transfer to serving plate and serve with chutney.