Dum Pukht’s Galouti Kebab a succulent dish to taste. It can be eaten anytime! It will certainly make your mouth watery.
- minced mutton – 1/2 kg (use mutton leg or mutton shoulder, reddish in color)
- red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- kebab chini powder – 1/2 tsp
- raw papaya paste (helps to tenderize the meat) – 1 tsp
- garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
- ginger and garlic paste – 1 tsp
- saffron (mixed in warm milk) – 1/2 tsp
- browned onion, paste – 1 tsp
- coriander leaves – 1 tsp
- gram flour – 1 tsp
- desi ghee
- Rose water – 1 tsp
- 1 tsp ghee to fry the kebabs
- salt to taste
Dum Pukht’s Galouti Kebab Procedure:
- To the minced meat add salt, chilly, kebab chini, garam masala, ginger-garlic paste, green papaya paste, onion paste, desi ghee, rose water, saffron, and little ittar.
- Mix all these ingredients together thoroughly. Mixing should be done very finely.
- Once mixing is done, in a pan heat 1 tsp ghee. Make patties of the mixture. Then, You can use little water or ghee so that the meat does not stick to your hands.
- Fry the kebabs.
- Serve hot. As you serve you can see people gulping one after the other.