Dum Aloo Veg Recipe is a typical Kashmiri cuisine. Potatoes are golden fried and are mixed with yogurt and spice.
- Potatoes – medium sized – 1/2 kg
- Kashmiri red chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 2 1/2 tsp
- Saunth – 2 tsp
- Saunf powder – 1 tsp
- Green cardamom – 2
- Curd – 2-3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
Dum Aloo Veg Recipe Procedure:
- Clean the potatoes and cut them in the half.
- Deep fry them and then prick them keep it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix all the dry powders. To this add enough water to make a paste.
- Take a pan and heat the oil. To this add the cardamom and let it fry a bit.
- Now, pour in the paste and stir for about 4-5 minutes.
- To this add the potatoes and mix well but gently.
- Now the turn to add curd.
- Cover with a lid and cook for five minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.
This will taste great ! try and let me know your feed back.