Dry fruits burfi is a rich and delicious recipe with dates, coconut and loads of dry fruits. It is very tasty and easy to prepare at home.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1 table spoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoon grinned dry coconut
- 1/4 cup cashew finely chopped
- 1/4 cup almond finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios finely chopped
- 3 tablespoon raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon cardamom powder
Instruction to make Dry Fruits Burfi
- Take mixer, add pitted dates and blend.
- Now in a pan add ghee, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, dry coconut and roast in a low flame until golden brown.
- Add cashew, almond, pistachios, raisins and roast on a low flame for 5 minutes.
- Now, add crushed pitted dates, cardamom powder and mix well. Make sure all ingredients combined well.
- Cool slightly and form cylinder shape. let it set for few minutes.
- Now cut slice thick and serve.