Plum cake is a fruity and nutty cake with the goodness of cherries, almonds, raisins and many more dry fruits.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped dry fruits
- vanilla essence
- Firstly, soak dry fruits in water
- Take warm water, powdered sugar and egg. blend.
- Sieve purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Also add lemon juice and vanilla essence.
- Blend till the batter is combined and dry fruits. Gently mix.
- Now, transfer the cake batter into the cake mould.
- Bake cake at 180 degree Celsius for 50 minutes.
- Serve the plum cake.