A healthy curried chicken salad recipe. This dish contains protein, vitamin and everything you need for a proper diet.Try this at your home. For a refreshing lunch menu.
- Plain fat-free yogurt (1 cup )
- grapes(1/2 cup ), halved, or raisins(1/4 cup )
- curry powder (2 teaspoons )
- Dash of salt
- walnuts (1/4 cup , optional)
- chopped leftover chicken (2 cups )
Curried chicken salad Process:
- Add yogurt(curd) to grapes or raisins, add curry powder, and a dash of salt and mix well (If you are using walnuts, put in 1/4 cup.)
- Cut or chop the lettuce, and place into serving bowl.
- Now add the chicken with the yogurt mixture, mix it properly.
- Then place it on top of the bed of lettuce.
- Serve it immediately, or keep it in a fridge until ready to serve.