Crispy corn is an Indian Snack. Its is easy to prepare at home. Corn is mixed with flours and deep fried. It makes an ideal party snacks.
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- 2 tablespoon Corn flour
- 1/2 tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chili powder
- 2 Green chili finely chopped
- Green coriander finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
How to make Crispy Corn
- Take a vessel put 2 cups water, turn on the flame. Let the water boil in a high flame for 3 minutes then put corn into the boiling water. Let the corn boil for 5 minutes. Check if it seems puffy after 5 minutes.
- Take out the boiled corn from the vessel and cool for 3 minutes.
- Now take a bowl add boiled corn, corn flour, red chilli powder, salt, green chopped chilli, lemon juice and mill all these ingredients well.
- Heat oil in a pan, once oil is heated put the mixture into the oil and deep fry until light brown.
- At last add green chopped coriander and serve.