Crispy Andhra Bhindi Recipe is a very popular Andhra Pradesh Recipe. The recipe is very simple but very tasty, everybody will like it. Try it at home and let us know how it came out!
- bhindi / ladyfinger / okra – 1/2 kg
- Oil – for deep frying
- cumin seeds – 3-4 tsp
- coriander seeds – 4 tsp
- peanuts -4 Tsp
- bengal gram -4 tsp
- red chilies -7-8
- garlic cloves – crushed -10-12
- grated coconut -3-4 Tsp
- Salt – to taste
How to Make Crispy Andhra Bhindi Recipe
- Take a pan and dry roast the jeera, dhania, peanuts, chana dal and red chilies.
- Keep aside to cool and then grind them together.
- Take a mixing bowl and mix in the crushed garlic, coconut, and salt. (This masala can is stored for six months in an airtight jar)
- Now take the same pan and heat oil in it and deep fry the bhindi.
- Remove and sprinkle the masala over it.
- Mix well and serve hot.
Crispy Andhra Bhindi Recipe is very easy but very healthy veg food recipe. It is very good for growing kids.