This Creamy Macaroni Salad is one of the favorite recipe of kids. It is a healthy recipe you can try this twice or thrice a week for a change.
- elbow macaroni (2 cups )
- mayonnaise (1/2 cup )
- plain yogurt (1/2 cup )
- Dijon mustard (1 tbsp )
- ground curry powder (1/2 tsp )
- salt (1/4 tsp )
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 celery stalk, very finely chopped
- 6 sweet pickles, very finely chopped
Creamy Macaroni Salad Process:
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling water with little bit of oil or following package directions but omitting salt, until tender,
7 to 8 min. Drain the water.
- Now Stir mayo with yogurt, curry powder, Dijon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add in the boiled macaroni in a separate pan and Stir with carrot, celery, and pickles.After that add the mayonnaise you prepared.
- Season with fresh pepper and serve.