Congress Kadlekai Masala is a Karnataka Cuisine. Its is an evening snacks. Congress kadelkai is a spicy roasted peanuts recipe.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts
- few curry leaves
- ¼ tablespoon turmeric powder
- ¼ tablespoon red chilli powder
- ¾ tablespoon pepper powder
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoon onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon tomato finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon carrot grated
- 2 tablespoon coriander finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Instruction to make Congress Kadlekai Masala Chat
first, heat oil and roast few curry leaves. Roast on low flame until the curry leaves turn crisp.
On the low flame add turmeric powder, chilli powder and pepper powder. Saute on low flame without burning the spices.
Add roasted peanuts and salt, saute until the masala is coated well.
Transfer the masala peanuts into the bowl. Crush the curry leaves on top of congress kadlekai.
Now, add onion, tomato, carrot, coriander, lemon juice and salt to the prepared congress kadlekai. Mix well.
Congress kadlekai masala chat is ready.