Coconut Ladoos Recipe:
Coconut ladoos are a prosperous, sweet dessert-snack recipe.
This is prepared for many festive occasions.
Coconut laddoo is an especially easy and effortless recipe to make.
These are ready with few ingredients.
Usually, Indian homemade ladoos are served as formulate candies.
- 1-1/4 cup coconut freshly grated or frozen, available in Indian grocery stores
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
Method for Coconut Ladoos:
- Heat the milk and coconut in the grave bottom pan over medium high heat, do mix seldom.
- After milk comes to boil reduce the heat to medium and cook for 25-30 minutes until all the moisture is absorbed and coconut is thick and creamy consistency.
- Put in sugar and cardamom to the coconut and cook for 7-8 minutes mix incessantly, awaiting all the moisture is fascinated. Coconut mix up will be solid and crumbly instability. Turn off the high temperature.
- Spread the coconut mix on the plate and let it cool off to the room temperature.
- To make the ladoos, take about 2 tablespoons of coconut mixture into your palm. Softly press to form a flat, round ball. Change the size of ladoo as you wish.
- Ladoos are prepared to be served; you can refrigerate them for about two weeks.
Read More Indian Dessert Food Recipes Login to the Masterchefu.