Carb Free Cloud Bread
Cloud Bread is high protein and very low in carbs, makes it the wonderful sandwich bread for those on a low carb, gluten-free, or grain free diet snacks.
Cloud bread has been attracting the internet by the twister and for good basis.
It’s one of the easiest traditions to enjoy “bread” without all the carbs.
This dessert (snacks) recipe makes rolls or a loaf.
- 3 eggs, divided
- 3 Tps whole milk hut cheese or 3 Tps cream cheese
- 1⁄4 Tps cream of tartar
- 1(1 g) packet artificial sweetener
Directions of cloud bread:
- Preheat stove to 300 degrees.
- Divide the eggs very carefully; there must be no yolk in the white.
- In one bowl, blend together the egg yolks, the 3 Tps of hut Cheese OR Cream Cheese and the one small package of Sweetener until soft.
- In the other bowl add 1/4 teaspoon of Cream of Tartar to the whites and hammer the whites on high speed until they are fluffy and shape good peaks.
- Especially charily fold up the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites until varied, but try and not break down the furriness of the egg whites too much.
- Spray two cookie sheets with Pam or other fat-free cuisine sprays.
- With a large spoon, “serving spoon” the blend into 10 even rounds on the sheets.
- Bake on the center frame. Here is when you have to look at them because the food preparation time is not the same in any two batches. It is someplace around 1/2 hour, but it could be less or more. You just need to observe them until they become good and golden brown.
- Take away from the pans and cool on a frame or cutting board.
- While hot they are powdery and similar to cooked meringue – but don’t let this fool you! Once entirely cool, seal them in a ziplock storeroom baggie or a Tupperware overnight. They will absolutely change their constancy, to great much more like cloud bread – a softer touch that is nice and gristly. If you do not like softer chewy bread, then eat them as they are, nice and crunchy.
- While the sides that were facing the pan are totally flat, you use these to spread thing on, or make sandwiches, or even as a burger bun! The preference is up to you, and you will be quite stunned at how much like a bun these actually are!