Chocolate Brownie is a baked, chocolate dessert. Brownie may be either fudgy or cakey. They may include nuts, frosting, cream cheese, chocolate chips etc.
- 250g butter
- ½ cup cocoa
- 1 ½ cup sugar powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
Instruction to make Chocolate Brownie
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Grease and flour an 8-inch square pan.
- In a large pan, add melt butter, sugar powder, eggs, and vanilla essence. Beat cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Now chocolate brownie is ready to serve.