Chicken Popcorn is one among the popular and favorite of all non-veg lovers. This snack can be prepared at home. The chicken chunks are seasoned with flour mixture, egg, bread crumb and deep fried.
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper powder
- 3/4 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- Pinch of baking powder
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
Instruction to make Chicken Popcorn
- First, Clean and chop the boneless chicken into small chunks.
- In a bowl, beat egg.
- In another bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika powder, sugar and baking powder and mix well.
- In another plate, add bread crumbs.
- Now, roll each piece of chicken first in the flour mixture.
- Then dip in the egg mixture, Now roll in bread crumbs.
- Once the chicken pieces are coated , once again repeat the process by rolling the chicken into flour mixture, dipping in the egg mixture and rolling in the bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan with medium flame, when the oil is hot drop one by one chicken piece into the oil and deep fry the chicken pieces to golden brown.
- Drain on tissue paper.
- Serve in the serving plate with sauce.