Chicken Pakoda Recipe is the best snack to have during monsoons. The spice and the chicken will keep you warm. Try this as the Monsoon has hit your doorstep!!
- chicken – 1/2 kg boneless
- ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- gram flour (besan) – 2 cups
- red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
- cumin seeds – 1 tsp crushed
- coriander seeds – 1 tsp crushed
- chicken powder – 1 tsp
- dried mango powder (amchoor) – 1 tsp
- anardana – 2 tsp
- baking soda -1 pinch
- green coriander – 2 Tbsp chopped
- mint leaves – 2 Tbsp chopped
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
Chicken Pakoda Recipe Process:
- At the outset, in a bowl marinate chicken for 10 minutes with salt and ginger-garlic paste.
- In another bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
- Make it into a batter by adding adequate water.
- Now, dip chicken pieces in the batter and deep fry.
- Take them off into a tissue paper as to drain excess oil.
- Note: Serve with green chutney