chicken kabab is a delicious that are a traditional Mughlai dish prepared in India. Chicken kebab soft, juicy and delicious curd marinated. Chicken Kabab is made with curd, coriander, ginger and garlic paste etc.
- 1 kg boneless Chicken
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 2 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 50 gms chicken kabab masala powder (store bought)
- 2 tablespoon Curd/ Yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Take wide bowl, add boneless chicken, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, corn flour, red chilli powder, chicken kabab masala powder, curd/yogurt, egg and lemon juice mix all this ingredients.
- Mix everything well and let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat a pan with enough oil, mix the chicken pieces again and drop one by one into the oil.
- Cook on medium flame until the chicken gets cooked completely.
- Now serve prepared chicken kabab in a serving plate with lemon.