Chicken fry is dry and crispy non-veg dish. It is very easy to prepare at home. Chicken fry is an Indian traditional dish, served with rice, roti etc.
- 250 grams boneless chicken
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- ½ tablespoon coriander powder
- ½ tablespoon garam masala
- ½ tablespoon red chilli powder
- 2 tablespoon curd
- ½ tablespoon pepper powder
- ¼ tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
Instruction to make Chicken Fry
- First, Clean the chicken pieces.
- Add cumin seed, coriander powder, garam masala, pepper powder, gred chilli powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, curd and lemon juice. Mix well until the chicken pieces are well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chicken pieces once oil is heated.
- Fry on medium flame stirring occasionally until the chicken pieces are golden brown.
- After done, drain and place on tissue paper for the excess oil to get absorbed.
- Garnish with curry leaves and serve in the serving plate.