All time favorite Chines Soup is Chicken Cantonese Soup Recipe!! Especially during winter, this soup will soothe you.
- Breast of chicken – 1 cubed
- Spring onion – 1 chopped finely
- Finely shredded cabbage – 1/2 cup
- Finely shredded carrots – 1/4 cup
- Then Finely chopped celery – 1 tbsp
- Chicken stock – 5 cups
- Cornflour – 3 Tbsp
- Water to dissolve cornflour – 1/2 cup
- Salt or to taste
- Soya sauce – 1 tsp
- Chilli sauce – 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar or to taste – 1 Tbsp
Chicken Cantonese Soup Recipe Procedure:
- In a sauce pan put the stock, place over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Now, add chicken pieces to it boil it for about 10 minutes in simmer.
- Add the cornflour and water mixture keep stirring, and cook till the chicken becomes tender.
- To this add the onions, carrots, celery, salt, soya sauce, chilli sauce, and vinegar. Cook in simmer for 2-3 minutes and serve hot.