Chicken Cafreal Recipe is a typical Goan Cuisine. Tastes spicy and delicious.
- pieces chicken – 2
- water – 1 cup
- chopped coriander – 2 Tbsp
- cinnamon – 1 piece
- cloves – 6
- ginger – 1 small piece
- green chilies – 1 small piece
- garlic – 6 pieces
- cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
- cardamom – 2 pieces
- vinegar – 1 tsp
- white rum – 4 tsp
- oil – 4 Tbsp
- onion rings – 10
How to Make Chicken Cafreal Recipe:
- In a pan put little oil and put chicken and add salt cook.
- Pour some water on full flame for 3 minutes.
- Grind coriander, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chilies, garlic, cumin seeds, cardamom, vinegar and white rum to make a paste.
- Now add paste, two tbsp oil, and onion rings to the cooking chicken.
- After ten minutes add two more tbsp oil and white rum.
- Simmer on fire till all the water evaporates and the chicken readies.
- Serve hot with salad and chips.