Chicken Cacciatore means hunter in Italian, made up of onions, tomatoes, herbs, vegetables, and wine.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 4 chicken thighs or chicken legs
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 capsicum chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 3 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
Instruction to make Chicken Cacciatore
- In a pan, add olive oil, butter and chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Keep chicken aside.
- In a same pan, add onion, mushrooms, capsicum and cook for few minutes.
- Now, add garlic, chili flakes, white wine, salt, tomato, thyme, chicken and cook for few 3 minutes.
- Then bake in oven for 10-15 minutes.
- At last garnish with coriander and serve in serving plate.