Chicken Biryani Recipe:
Chicken Biryani Recipe – Biryani, which when cooked perfectly, can turn into a dish par excellence.
Loved by all food lovers across the world, this traditional recipe represents the rich culinary heritage of India.
This easy to prepare chicken biryani recipe is perfect for particular occasions.
It can be prepared fast with all recipe ingredients easily accessible in your kitchen.
If you want your Chicken Biryani to be more sweet-smelling, you can dry roast the spices before preparing this non-veg chicken food recipe.
Chicken Biryani recipes can be suitable for eating in various modern ways and you can also add your own innovations to it!
This imperial frailty is prepared using a balance of spices and meat cooked with rice in ideal proportions and it tastes best when cooked in the low burn, this really makes the chicken pieces more loving, aromatic and juicy.
So put in a little bit time and power of yours in making this delicious Gujarati Cuisine Recipe just following the given steps below and enjoy this delicious recipe.
Ingredients of Gujarati Chicken Biryani:
- 600 gm boiled basmati rice
- 4 tablespoon minced mint leaves
- Salt as required
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 400 gm thinly sliced white onion
- 8 green cardamoms
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoon plain Greek yogurt
- 1 kilogram chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 2 pinches saffron
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 4 sliced & slit green chili
- 320 gm chopped tomato
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1 tablespoon milk
How to make Chicken Biryani Recipe:
- Initial, in order to exit the chicken, take a large bowl, put Greek yogurt, turmeric chili powder along with salt according to one’s taste.
- Then, add the chicken thighs in the mix and keep aside for about 20-30 minutes so that the yogurt blend is appropriately immersed by the chicken.
- Also, marinate saffron in the milk and keep aside.
- For the moment, tip refined oil in a deep-bottomed pan, keeping it on medium glow.
- Fry cumin seeds and green cardamom for about 2 minutes.
- Once made, without delay add the sliced onion and fry for 15 minutes straight.
- Make sure you don’t flame it, so when the onion starts to find brown in color, add tomatoes and tomato smash and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Next, add the cut green chilies to the mix along with ginger-garlic paste, frying the blend yet again for a minute.
- Then, put in coriander powder, turn the burner to medium-low, include the marinated chicken and blend for a while so that the ingredients soak up the juices well.
- Turn the fire to medium once more and heat-through for about 5-6 minutes only to turn it over to low warm.
- Cover with a top and let boil for 5 minutes.
- Make sure to keep exciting during the entire method, else the chicken might fix to the bottom, finally ending up well done.
- You can put in little water if you find the reliability too deep.
- Once ready, turn off the blaze; take the boiled rice, putting half of its amount in the pan, add milk soaked saffron along with garam masala, mint, and coriander.
- Put the leftover rice and decorate with the similar mentioned four ingredients.
- Finally, cover the top; turn the fire to low medium and let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Once completed, put it sour and let the biryani keep on covered for about another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot, along with raita or any chutney of your option.