Cheera Thoran Recipe is a typical Kerala Veg Recipes made by green leafy vegetables. It is very healthy as rich in Vitamins and tasty as well.
- Chopped spinach – 1 cup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut oil
- mustard seeds – 1/2 Tbsp
- chopped red chillies – 2 Tbsp
- curry leaves – 7 to 8
- chopped green chillies – 2 Tbsp
- turmeric powder – 1/2 Tbsp
- chopped garlic – 1 Tbsp
- grated coconut – 2 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
How to Make Cheera Thoran Recipe:
- Heat a pan and add coconut oil.
- To this add mustard, red chillies and curry leaves.
- Now add green chillies, turmeric powder, chopped garlic and spinach.cook in low flame
- Let the spinach steam, then add grated coconut to it.
- Season and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve garnished with grated coconut