Carrot halwa is an Indian Cuisine. Carrot halwa is made with carrot, milk, ghee and nuts. It is a delicious sweet. It is very famous dessert in India.
- 1/2 kg carrot
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 table spoon cardamom powder
- 3 tablespoon ghee
- Dry fruits (Almond and cashew )
How to make Carrot Halwa
- Wash carrot, peel them and grate the carrots coarsely.
- Take one pan and cook grated carrot for few minutes.
- Add milk and cook carrot until milk completely evaporated.(Keep stirring continuously)
- Add sugar and stir it well.
- Now add ghee and cardamom powder, stir it well.
- Continue cooking until moisture evaporate and halwa become thick.
- Transfer carrot halwa into serving bowl and garnish with almond and cashew.