Capsicum curry is a spicy dish,it is an Indian recipe, its made from capsicum, capsicum curry that goes very well with chapathi, rice, dosa and even with veg pulao.
- 2 medium green capsicum
- 2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 red dry chilli
- 1 tablespoon dry coconut
- 1/2 cup roasted peanut
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup water
- Add coriander seeds, dry coconut, red chilli and dry roast them over a low flame for 2 minutes.
- Transfer them into a plate, then cool them for 3-4 minutes and grind them with the help of grinder.
- Heat oil in a pan over a medium flame. Add cumin seeds and let the splutter, now add onion and garlic paste, saute until onion become golden brown.
- Add capsicum and salt.
- Saute capsicum in a medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and lemon juice, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 1/2 cup water and boil. Cook for 5 minutes until curry becomes thick.
- Turn off the flame and transfer into a serving bowl and serve with roti or chapathi.