This Caprese Salad Pesto Sauce recipe is about juicy tomato and mozzarella cheese salad with pesto sauce. Topped with the fresh basil.
- For Salad:
- Tomatoes (2 pcs)
- Buffalo Mozzarella (1 packet )
- For Pesto Sauce:
- Pine nuts (1 cup )
- Parmesan Cheese (1 cup grated )
- extra virgin olive oil (1/2 cup )
- Juice of half a Lemon
Caprese salad pesto sauce Process:
- Salad Preparation:
- Cut tomatoes into thick rounds and sprinkle a little bit of extra virgin olive oil, some salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Cut the Mozzarella into chunks.
- On a serving plate, put the tomato slices with the mozzarella chunks.
- Garnish this plate with tulsi and pesto sauce.
- Pesto Sauce:
- In a blender take the basil with pine nuts, Parmesan cheese with extra virgin olive oil and blend them well until it forms a paste.
- Now add-in the lemon juice.
- If the paste becomes too thick, add some more extra virgin olive oil to reach the desired consistency.