Butter Cookies is also known as butter biscuits. Butter cookies are unleavened cookies consisting of butter, flour, and sugar.
- 250 grams butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup maida
- pinch salt
Instruction to make Butter Cookies
- Take a mixing bowl, add butter and beat for 1 minute.
- Now add sugar beat for 5 minutes (turns creamy).
- Add maida, pinch salt and mix well and make form soft dough.
- Make small size ball and mark with fork. Now cookie is ready to bake.
- Place all the cookies on the plate. Preheat and bake at 180 degree for 10 minutes.
- Butter cookies are ready to serve.