- A loaf of country bread – 1
- Cloves of garlic
- tomatoes, chopped- 2
- Basil leaves
- olive oil-5tbsp
- portobello mushrooms sliced-4
- garlic clove grated-1
- red chilli , deseeded and chopped-1
- butter – 1 Tbsp
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bruschetta Veg Recipes Procedure:
- Take a loaf of bread and slice the bread into two halves from the center.
- Now, cut a clove of garlic, rub on the surface of bread
- Then sprinkle some olive oil on it.
- Roast this bread piece in the oven for 5 minutes.
For mushroom and garlic topping:
- In a pan put the butter, oil, garlic, thyme and stir well.
- Add mushrooms, chopped chillies and toss all of these.
- Add salt to taste, pepper and cook.
For tomato and basil topping:
- In a bowl add chopped tomatoes, chopped basil, salt, pepper, olive oil and mix well and serve hot.
This will taste very much Italian.