Bottle Gourd Juice Recipe:
Bottle Gourd is a sensation vegetable when it comes to weight loss.
This vegetable is 94% water and natural resources which keeps your body hydrated.
Bottle gourd Juice Recipe is generally known as Doodhi, Ghiya or Lauki in India.
Lauki juice is wealthy in vitamin C, calcium, antioxidants and also flushes out toxins from our body.
7 Benefits of bottle gourd juice:
- Cools your body.
- Helps in weight loss.
- Treats urinary tract infections.
- Cures tummy troubles.
- Keep your heart health.
- Relieves stress.
- An excellent post-workout drink.
Ingredients of Bottle Gourd Juice:
- 100 gm roughly chopped Bottle Gourd
- 1 finely chopped Tomato
- 5-8 curry leaves
- ½ tsp roasted cumin seeds
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper powder
- ½ tsp rock salt or sendha namak
- A small stick of finely chopped ginger
- ½ tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Indian gooseberry (Amla) – 4 slice
- Mint leaves
- Coriander leaves to taste
How to Prepare Lauki (Bottle Gourd) juice for Weight Loss
- Firstly, wash and peel the bottle gourd skin.
- Now cut the bottle gourd into small cubes and taste a little piece of bottle gourd to make certain it is not sour.
- Put the chopped bottle gourd in a mixer along with mint leaves, ginger, coriander leaves, curry leaves and tomato.
- Now mix it for a minute. Now add 1 cup water added virgin olive oil, rock salt, lemon juice, black pepper powder and roasted cumin seeds to the juice and mix for 2 minutes.
Visit More drink and beverage recipes here masterchefu