Bhel puri is a common street snack all over India. It consists of a puffed rice and mixture of tomato, onion, chutney, chili, chaat masala,tangy tamarind sauce etc.
- 2 cup puffed rice
- 1 tomato finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup sev
- 3 tablespoon tamarind chutney
- 3 tablespoon green chutney
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chat masala
- coriander leaves
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- In a large bowl, mix the puffed rice, onion, tomato, carrot, and roasted peanuts.
- Add the tamarind chutney, green chutney (according to your taste preferences), lemon juice, chat masala, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sev.