Bebinca is a special Goan dessert with a cake made with coconut milk, eggs, butter and flour in layers.
- refined flour (200 gm )
- yolks (10 egg )
- sugar (500 gm )
- coconut milk (200 ml )
- nutmeg powder (5 gm )
- butter (200 gm )
- Mix the flour, nutmeg, coconut milk, sugar and the egg yolks and make a cake batter.
- Brush an ovenproof baking pot with a spoonful of melted butter, pour half the of batter into the dish and spread it evenly.
- Bake this until golden brown.
- Spread some more of butter and pour another half of batter over it and spread the batter evenly.
- Turn out the baked cake onto a wire rack.
- Let it cool and cut into slices, and enjoy.