BBQ Chicken/barbecue chicken is an ultimate dish for a house party or a gathering or an accompanies of boozing time. It tastes good and delicious.
Bbq chicken Process:
- Grind salt, brown sugar, garlic clove, and pepper together in a grinder and grind it to form a paste. Keep the entire paste into a resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken pieces, coat well the chicken pieces with the paste, squeeze out excess air from the bag, and seal the bag. Keep it in the refrigerator and marinate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Now heat oil in a small saucepan keep the flame in medium heat. Add onion, stir it in hot oil until softened, for about 5 minutes. Now add ketchup, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce into onions and stir well; keep the flame simmer and cook until flavors blend, for about 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill machine for medium heat and apply oil to the grate. Remove chicken pieces from bag and discard marinade.
- Cook the chicken on the preheated grill until it becomes lightly browned on all sides, about 1-2 minute per side.
- Now turn off one of the grill burners or remove the coals and move chicken so that chicken does not get any direct heat from below.
- Apply drumsticks with the sauce and cook for another 10 minutes, and turn again, baste chicken with sauce well. Continue to grill drumsticks until juices come out, for about 10 to 15 minutes more.