Bayou Brownies Recipe:
Don’t see chocolate when you make an effort these bayou brownies.
Instead, suppose pecans and a charming cream cheese topping.
Yellow cake mix up makes the dessert recipe extra suitable for busy cooks to whip up in minutes.
Ingredients Brownies Recipe:
- 1cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2cup butter, melted
- 3large eggs
- 1(18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1(8 ounces) package cream cheese
- 1(16 ounces) package powdered sugar
- Mix pecans, butter, 1 egg and cake blend.
- Mix until healthy blended.
- Press on the bottom of a serenely greased 13-inch pan.
- Set to one side.
- Mix enduring 2 eggs, cream cheese, and minced sugar in a large basin.
- Hammer at medium speed until soft.
- Decant cream cheese mixture over cake mix up layer.
- Bake at 325 for 40 minutes or awaiting cheese blend is set.
- Let cool entirely in pan on the wire frame.