- mutton – 600 gm (cleaned and cut)
- onions – 200 gm
- whole garam masala – 50 gm
- ginger-garlic paste – 80 gm
- red chilli powder – 25 gm
- turmeric – 15 gm
- coriander powder – 20 gm
- coriander seeds – 15 gm ( roasted and crushed)
- Then coriander leaves
- yogurt – 150 gm
- red chillies – 6
- salt to taste
- oil – 150 gm
Banjari Gosht Recipe Procedure:
- In a Kadai, heat some oil to this add sliced onions. Saute till it turns brown.
- To this add ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder,garam masala, turmeric, coriander powder and salt to taste.
- It is the time to add yogurt and mutton. Cook for a while.
- Now add coriander seeds and allow them to cook well.
- Ones its cooked garnish with coriander seeds(pounded), coriander leaves and whole red chillies.
Though it’s simple, it should and must taste yummy!!